WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Saturday, August 2, 2008

YTCC 260708 Performance

This is the Video I owed... wahahhaa.... hmm... enjoy.. 9 min plus video... hehehee.... it was an enjoyable nite.. and I hope u pple will enjoy...






A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another" John 13:34

2 comments:

lythea said...

who did the individual tao lus? who's the guy in green and the girl in purple who did the jian? they were really good.... the jiti quan looks good too :D but realised u used alot of za quan, dan pai and u did that weird qian sao and hou sao thingie again :D but they were really really neat.. awesome job!

Yvonne

Justin Neo said...

Green 1 is some1 u dunno.. kaiting's pre sch student.. now under di jiao lian.. purple is jia qi... hmmm... cos this 2 move is easier and better in ji ti quan.... anyway the huo sao and qian sao i already del away... cos they cannot do it in the actually routine.. maybe next time if I got another team ba.. this is my dream move.. :)