WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Sunday, August 17, 2008

End of comp...

okok... today last day of comp le... finally.. wahhahhaa... conclue this comp... I did well... wahahhahha.. ok la.. my qiang I think is no.8 today do jian... I haven c the video yet.. but they(SP pple) sy i improve a lot.. :) thx guys... expecially for the support.. hehhee... I got 8.30.. hahaha... no bad le.. :P is in top 8 ba.. but dun really know the position.. hehe...

ji ti quan.. they did very well... better than expected lor... they dun get '1st' which is the best.. 15 of 19... i consider that a good result for them.. :)

to all who take part... hmm.. all are winner... wahhahaha... ok la.. lazyto type so much today... but there's still some update for the comp 1.. something i still thinkin wanna write in onot.. :)

Gif Glories to God.. :) ans I truely thanks You.. :)

No comments: