WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Thursday, August 14, 2008

1st dayof wushu comp.. hee...

today is the 1st day of the wushu comp... heee... I wanna sy sth... the pple there doing tix de.., OMG lor.... chaotic... if u wanna do things pls have a proper system can... i dun wanna say more abt it.. but I can tell that there is no system in the tix thing... can change here and there de... haiz...

anyway today my event.. Qiang... I am the 2nd person going in.. and guess wat... I got to be 2nd place for sometime.. wahahhaha... ok la.. in the end I got 8th place... which is not ba also.. hehe... I did 2 mistake.. make mi sad also.. haiz... I dun really care they did catch onot.. but I dun like to have much mistake... but overall is not bad... weiheng also did not bad also.. ) keep it up... a bit sad fpr jia hao... haiz.. he can do very good de... but he tuo ba... :( anyway.. jia you for the other 2 event.. mi pray for u.. :)

o ya.. mi 2 cousins come to c mi comp.. so happy.. ahhhaa... thre nvr once will my relative come see m comp... not even my parent.. and I sometime feel sad when i see other pple's parent come to support their kids.. but now mine.. haiz.. anyway... they also pray for mi there.. and I thanks them a lot.. :) may God bless u 2.. :)

late le.. time to slp.. if notlater cannot wake up for work.. heee...

I pray for some1 in my life.. :) and hope that they will be happy.. and I hope that something will happen.. :)
For the gloried of God.. I thank You. :)

No comments: