WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Thursday, August 28, 2008

when break come~~ happi.. wahaha

Finally.. today the 40 Anni finished... wahhaha.. 1 sad thing is tt today raining.. all the hard work by those pple like gone to drain lidat.. but still ok la... the show have to go on... and I think they did quite well also.. wahaha... and now slowly when I dun get so busy.. it is time for mi to start my study le.. :( i dun have time to go class and study for some time.. and I wana go... My class is on mon lor.. then I got to teach wushu cos there is always sth caught up on KT then sh always cannot go down.. I got to take the class... then hor nowaday always not enough coach to teach also.. so sian 1... so many pple but coach always got thing on... :(

anyway...la... tml not going AFS to c the a/c.. alala go back to base to clear thing.. hahaha... acos today we went to base at 5.. we also dun have extra energy to finish all out thing lor.. so got to drag it to tml.. but also good la... cos go AFS need a lot of oil.. wahahaha.. *clever excuse* got to have some rest to recover from all the things.. but then really cant rest.. :P still got a lot of thing waiting for mi to clear.. hee...

Today teaching ok la... hmm.. but somehow o feel a bit extra la.. cos ji ben gong got KT and ZC.. then i like nth to do lidat.. :( haiz... then go teach maytze those move that ZC teach and she dunno 1... the new class ok lor.. maybe slowly get to let them have more fun... but some of them dun really yong xin to learn de... :) but the rest not bad le.. if no prob.. next wk will finish 3rd set.. then 4th set.. then.. wahahhahaha.... push to KT.. wahhaa... then I out of job again.. hee... 4get to bring RL's trumpdrive... cos i dun wanna get late today then ard 6:45 rush out of house liao.. I rmb de... i still tell miself to get it b4 going out.. cos it is inside my lappy bag.. :P

1 Happy thing today.. I got my iphone.. wahha.. I called bday to arrange to get early.. cos my contact end on the 6 Sept.. but I wun be free.. going power encounter class.. then I ask them if I go early can I dun pay extra $100 and they ok.. hee.. extra $100 cos my date haven reach 6 sept mah.. then have to pay.. wahaha.. now trying to learn how to make ringtone~~~ cos I wanna my song.. wahhaha... O ya.. I trying to find bible for my iphone also.. so i can access to it anyway anytime.. hehe...

still trying to fin out who sent the complaint letter... I dunno wat the person think la.. cos.. I dun c that got any coach ask student to teach... lalala.... so we r innocent de.. dun anyhow say.. wanna say come in front of mi to say.. :P:P

Spet le.. 1 more mth to my lonely bday.. hmm.. aunti ask mi wat I wanna for bday.. then I really cannot tin of anything.. :( not that I have all the thing I wanna.. but I got no ideal wat I reall wanna.. then 1 totc ome into my mind.. hmm.. I hope that something will happen.. some miracle... hmm... some special suprise la.. haha.. onl Mi and God know wat i wanna.. :) but if there i some1 know abt it.. maybe U can make it come true.. wahhahahahhaa...

ok la.. I really tired le.. wanna go slp "as early as posssible"



Have faith in God. :)

No comments: