WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

National Wushu Comp

tml will be the big day.. lol.. 1st day of the Comp.. my event is te last 1.. hmm.. but I am the 2nd 1 to go in.. sob sob.. I did my training today and keep si wu.. i dam sad lor... wonder tml how liao.. haiz... dun really have the confidence for tml.. :)

anyawy maybe my cousin will be going.. ahha... this is the 1st time in comp.. my relative will be going.. anyway is I call them go de.. she going back to UK this fri.. dunno when will be the next time to see her.. :)

tml going back to F-16 again.. hahaa.. run here and there.. dunno where I should be also.. :) jus do m best and jia you.. lol...

I really glad that j ti quan thing is settled.. hmm.. everyone happy I also happy.. as simple as that... hehee... so... jia you to u all.. all 8 member of ji ti quan.. hehee...


I got so much to learn from you... :) and I am glad that You are the best teacher... Thx to You God for being by my side to guide mi.. :)

No comments: