WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Poly 50

hahaa.. take off and when for Poly 50.. SP wushu alumi team.. :) the result not tt bad la... hehee... tok abt the event 1st.. It is a annually event... then need 10 pple to do the 50 x 600m run.. which is ard 30km.. :P then at least 3 of the 10 is ger... so.. whoever interested can join in next yr.. wahhaha... okok.. back to today happening...

we got the 7th place for alumi team.. :) then our timing is 1hr 37min... wahhahha.. ok le a.. consider half of the rac is run by onli 9 pple.... :P

y is tt so.. hmm.. Garry run till 10+ round he vomit then go to 1st aids there to rest.. so.. all the guys got to cover his place... run like hell... wahahhaha... I run till cnnot tahan then vomit also.. but slight 1.. still cont to run la... Garry join us back in the ending.. waha.. lucky.. if not U will c mi flat on the ground liao... wahahhaa... hmm... take a few pic.. but today super tired and lazy.. I post tml ok.. wahha...

by rite going kuen for trainin.. but then after the race.. I dun even wanna move... whahhahahahha...




The schdule is out for the comp.. I got event on the wed (which is the start of wushu comp) and sun (the last day).. but then so sian... cos the timing dun really fav mi la.. :( got to work till 5:30 le.. haiz... anyway... ji ti quan will be on Sat (6 to 8 lidat ba) then this 1 affect Scary ger.. :( partly my fault la.. haz... I dunno how to apologise her so tt she can accept it.. but then.. I pray to God that he can help mi do sth.. so that Scary ger can go for her things and enjoy herself and un need to rush for the comp.. :) I will try my very best to help her la.. :P

I Pray to God for ur miracle then will help Scary ger... :)


That is why I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it and it will be yours. Mark 11:24

No comments: