WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Friday, August 29, 2008

End of week~

end of this wk.. hahaa.. finallly.. but no break for mi tot.. cos tml got lesson also.. lalala... dun care much.. wahhaha...

Today go extract my tooth.. hehee.. then I get the tooth back.. who wanna c? wahhahahahahhahaha... I can take the pic and sent to u... :P now mouth start to pain lai.. wahaha... die.. :P:P

hmmm... wed tok to aunti.. hmm.. I do reallise that wat she say is true.. I am too good to pple.. then sometime they dun like.. but I dunno y pple dun like others to treat them nice... :( nice to pple not good meh.. Jesus say that we should Love each other mah.. :) so.. i dunno la... got to have a good tot of how to treat pple and make a good relationship with them.. 1 of my weakness. :)

I got the say this... haha.. impt.. :) I really thx God that he look after mi when I do the extraction.. :)

dun really feel like blogging much.. cos the pain lip comming lidat... hee...

*playing with mi new phone now.. :)*

No comments: