WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Monday, August 4, 2008

Reply Shout.box

haha.. too lazy to sent 1 by 1.. so I jus put all here for reply.. :)

03:47 PM Aug 04, 2008
ZiJian
Why my brother,Zikang inthe blog?


Cos I put the campp into my blog mah.. so his name also inside lor.. heee...



09:54 PM Aug 03, 2008
Jennifer
me want to play until lvl200 bishop le


mei.. next time help mi train also.. hahahhaa

09:54 PM Aug 03, 2008
Jennifer
you now cannot find meonline le cuz me onlyonline in maple


dun kip playing le... muz study ok?? jia you~~


05:52 PM Aug 03, 2008
Annabellee
i see i see , so you allenjoed it luhs ? =)


ya.. quite enjoy it,, hehee.. somemore is 3 day celebration... :P


03:55 PM Aug 03, 2008
summer
tagged.

Thx for Taggin mi blog.. hmm... and all the best.. jia you for ur 'O' Level ok... erm.... still happy.. :)



sth to share.. which for mi is really true.. :)

Love is when you take away the feeling, the passion, the romance..... and you find out that you still care for THAT person


Bless for all those who I care ALOT.. :)

No comments: