WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Di jiao lian


Help Di Jian Lian to celebrate his bday... for 3 day... wahahhaha... 1st 1 is on sun... go paris to eat then go bowling.. till late night... :P

then onmon.. we went to party world... (I go there after my class at TPYCC) was there till early morning.. 5++ 6... :P
many pple drunk.. hehee... and tt included mi... but then... i ok after that... drunnk cos of wenbiao's 'posion' he go mix a lor of martian with beer.. dotz...... hmmm.. then i help Di jiao lian drink up tt glass lor.. wahhahhaa... ok la... drunk is cos i when to slp.. if i dun go slp.. everything will be ok... then when sing 菊花台, Di jian liao go 'ban wu' hehe.. then he did 1 move... i dun have it now.. but sijin got.. try get from her then posted in.. hehee....

Tues dun go work.. cos of tt toopid headach tt hunt mi down... badly... :P so.. in the end.. get a MC...

then I went wushu training at nite... still have hangover.. so the performance tt day not tt go la.. so sad.. ahiz... the students help him celebrate bday again... hahahhahahha.. durian cake.... OMG..... SUper nice... hehehe...

take pic for this 1... ::






That day also troubled by things... I also dunno how it come abt... hmm... something, someone from deep inside jus appear and surfaced up... this is so weird when I tot that i had moved on... I seeks God's help to let mi understand y this happen... :)
God, if this is what You had planned for me, I will thank You and follow Your Guide

No comments: