WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Countdown 3 day...

3 more day to my 1st event.. wahaha.. qiang.. but then.. dun really have the confidence.. all i know is that.. do y very best and apply all that I have learn for the past mth.. :P
ya.. past mths.. I onli learn my qiang for lest than 3 mth.. if not wrong.. wahhahahahaha...

Anyway.. all the best to all taking part... to my competiters too... Good luck!!.

today c the ji ti quan... hmm.. better then b4... and we also use the music.. change a bit more move... I think should be ok ba... :) scary ger's thing I settle le... now is to c wuzong ok onot.. and I pray that God will help mi with it... since past event there is few cases that got pple cos of thing cannot go de.. so.. jus pray n do my best...

hmm... learn that there is so much for mi to catch up.. lol... 2 mre wk I will be going through my water baptisim... I think... today learn on how topray to god... erm... we all know how to pray.. wat I mean is... ways to pray la.. *should be* :P

I trust You and let Your Guiding be my will... :P thx You vey much...

No comments: