WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Singapore!!

hahha.. today Sinapore 43th yr old liao.. happy for her.. and I wish her to be as Strong a nation and the Peope here to be carefree and live happily.. hmm... especially those lower income pple.. :)


I got to thx Rayson.. hehee... he show mi sth that I got to know.. :) thx...


hmmm... the whole day doin nth but watch DVD.. tai wang si sheng ji.. wahhahaha.. part1 almost finish... heee.. nice show..


God.. I thank you for guiding mi the road.. even when I always go to the wrong 1. u still guide mi throught the difficulties.. :)

No comments: