WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Happy Happy~~~~~

Something happen recently.. making mi quite happy.. hehe... and I hope thi thing will go on toward the good track.. hmm... hehee.. this thing is for mi annd my savior to know and for other pple not to find out... lalalla.... onli a handful of pple will know... which is those that I trusted.. hehee...

Today went to work at 5am... *wow* start to do my duty at 5:30am.. super tiring lor.. hahaa... anyway this few day I am doing duty for the RSAF 40th Anniversaries.. wahahhaha... and like always the same lidat.. doing F&D again... wahhaa... I like always doing that.. dunno y... but ok la.. I like it... went home at ard 2 - 3 everytime i do the duty.. hmmm.. altot when I calculate, it is ard the same as working hr... but than.. I can go home early for a nap lor.. wahahahha...

Oya... today I got a gift for myself... not becoause of the happy things tt happen.. I buy it cos of my promotion... :) on 1st Aug I am officially 1SG liao.. so wanna jiang li ownself mah... I planned to buy 1 le.. but onli today got the time to go buy... cos I come home early mah.. then go bring kaiting to causeway pt so that she can meet Ruolin and her fren... the watch is $189.. :P but i thing i quite like it.. hahahha... I always like those complicated things.. :P

hmm.. today Ruolin bring her fren to AGCC.. her fren wanna learn wushu... hmmm... she quite ok la.. learn quite fast... for a beginner :) erm.. I 4get to ask her name.. lalala... anyway... the main pt... Ziceng going to bring out 1 performacne for AGCC for the coming mooncake fest... wahahha... tt time my turn for th wushu nite.. this time his turn.. happy.. dun need to headach.. wahahha...

----

*hmm. sometime I wanna bring out.. abt coaching pple... those who learning thing aso...
Pls ok... dun implant those wrong attitude and concept to the young kids can?? my godness lor.. they are learning the wrong value and then the tell their parents then spread spread and spread... if this is how a coach o teacher should teach then I will say that this teacher dun have the disciple and he/she is not worth to be in the education side... I super fed-up and angry with this kind of pple de... pls teach the kids the correct value...*


Have an open heart and there will be more peace in this world.. wahahhahaha...

anyway i Jus found the quote that i looking for for a long time... it is so close to mi and I dun realised it... I will post in on the next entry... and also.. hopsfully I can get hold of those pic and video that i said that I will post up.. hmm.. hopefully by this wk ba.. wahahhaa...


For with teh judgement you use, you will be judged. And with the measure you use, you will be measured.. Mattew 7:2

No comments: