WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Damit.. sad and depression and all -ve feeling = justiin

I feel sad and depress... and feel that I am so usless... Damit... haiz... I got the most bad day of this yr... fomr jan till now.. I can stop thinking howcome I am so useless.... howcome I am such a no use person... I get the timetable of the comp.. ya.. so wat... jus cos sth cock up...

I do try my best to make all happy... but then scary ger still backout from the team.. cos she wanna go for her event that she think is more important that this... ok.. actually that is fine with mi la.. anyway... I canot force her to do anythign also... I got no rite to do it... but you know wat.. I am damit sad lor... I feel like tearing out... ya ya... pple always say guy shouldn't tear... but tt's not true... God gif us this ability to express ourselves.... haiz... so now onli leave 7 pple... all my effect wasted into the drain at this very last min.... I duno wat I can do... how I can do also... feel so helpless... wanna find pple to tok... maybe will feel better.. but as usually.. there always ppls all not free when I need them most.... onli thing is.. this time it wun be the same.. at least I know that there still some1 who will not part m when I an in trouble... and He is the onli 1 who I can tok to now...

the feeling is so undescriptable... I put so much effort into this team.. trying my best to prepare them... and then now all gone to drain le... I dunno others know how I feel onot... no point sayingtall this thing... wat over is over.... i jus very very sad la....

I tell myself that if I can get this team to competition and they wun be the last.. I will be happy... but now... I tell myself.. FOREVER I WILL NOT DO ANY JI TI QUAN!!! NOT EVER WILL I DO IT...

I do know that there i no 1 to be blame... and I wun angry with any 1.... :(




MY MOOD : FOUL


Thx God to be with mi..

No comments: