WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Whole week in 1 >> 7-in-1

Back to bloging.. hmm.. a lot of thing happen.. haha.. 1 by 1 la..

Monday: nth to say.. doing Guard duty.. which i sian abt it.. :P true de lor.. they say wanna take away but dun.. and somemore... this mth I am doing 2 more.. :(

Tuesday: Off... sack at home.. doing nth.. then at night go for training.. hmmm.. ok la.. tt day training not bad.. and I always late on tues training.. whahaha... dunno y.. always traffic jam then i also go out late.. but tt day I drive kaiting and zhipeng back to office for meeting.. :P

Wednesday: Holiday!!! wahahhahaha... find day.. went out with my cousin and her husband.. *think*(I am a light bulb) wahahhahahaha.. dun care much.. we went to hilto hotel.. <<>

anyway.. by rite wanna buy paint on this day.. but then...... wahhaa.. dun buy.. o well... can still buy it again.. and God bless.. lucky I haven buy.. cos I got a voucher for discount for paint.. whahahaha...

Thursday: hmm... went work the teaching.. and tt day.. I really dunno wat goes into me.. 1st thing is i place my dear there and 4get to take.. which I jus realised today.. :( sad.. dear dear sword.. :( I almost met an accident.. hmm... dunno y.. muz be thinking of sth.. *skip this part* lala...

Friday: work then whento motorshow with David and Benny.. erm... to buy my present.. wahahhahahahahahahhaha... I muz thanks my dear buddies... sharing the present whcih usual price $509 now become $350 waahaha.. wanna know wat tt? it is a sound system for my 1st dear... haven go install so haven take pic.. once taken I post here... and Benny haven pass mi the pic for tt day also.. so I will post the photo in the next post la.. anyway.. He take a lot of pic at the Show.. but then this Motorshow like nth much.. no Evo.. :( took a few pic la.. so still ok.. then I also brought a bluetooth headset.. cheap cheap 1.. hee.. then they acc mi back to teac wushu at Tech Whye RC... erm.. after that drive Kaiting home then we went to have super... go gaylang but that no parking lot.. then go ah yi bao yu... worse.. close liao.. so in the end we went to eat bak kut tah... at the 发起人肉骨茶.. supper nice.. but got to q up.. :P after the supper.. we went to csc for 2 game of bowling.. wahhaha... I dun win but I got 3 X.. wahhahahaha in a roll.. wahahahhaa... nice game...

Saturday: today ah.. go Rivervale pri to cont the exam.. and their disciple super lag.. so dun wanna tok much... went to visit Regina's mother... Mei.. dun worry k.. I am sure God will bless u.. :) aunti.. jia you.. Ur family is waiting for you to go home.. May God bless you. went for my cell group after that.. onli 2 pple turn up.. and my pastor.. hmmm... we chat and have some prayer.. like the cell group.. hehhee... went to wushu class... rushing there cos of some accident.. :) ok la.. class ok lor.. not much to say..


For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, Plans to proper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11

No comments: