WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Saturday, October 25, 2008

I lost my iphone 3G :'(

SAd case today... I lost my iphone 3G.. which I got ard 3 mth ago.. and I am so terrible sad abt it.. it is a nice phone and is so good to use.. and all my bible is in it.. my game.. my stuff... the mostimportant is.. my contact.. :'( how am I going to get all that back.. I onli can pray to God that He will help me to get it back.. :)

Dun have much mood to update... SAD!!!




The eternal God is your refuge and underneath are the everlasting arms. And He shall throw the enemy out from before you and shall say Destory! Deut 33:27

No comments: