WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Friday, October 24, 2008

I wish she will know~~

I had almost finish my room.... onli short of a study table.. which maybe I can get is by this sun ba.. hmm... and thing is like.. wow.. my room look so bright after the painting,, and so much bigger then the pass... whihc I like it a lot.. and hope that I wun spoilt it again... haha...

and know wat... God is sure a wonderful God... I said that mybed frame being destory mby me... and what moreI really got a new bed FOC.. wahhaa.. my cousin's house have an extra bed then can gif mi... Praise the God.. and now I got a new Bed to slp on... jus that it will onli be delivered next wk.. haha...

~~~~

Hmm.. I am wondering.. How can I let her know that I had change.. haiz... How I wish I she will know that I had change.. :) and I will Pray for it..

ok.. time to go work.. working night shift this wk.. and for te whole wk I am doing my bedroom.. hahhaa...



Thx God for all the things that You had done for me. :)

No comments: