WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Monday, October 27, 2008

All night prayer... fun...

Having a lot of fun in the All Nigh Prayer yday night.. wahhahhaa... I dunno it will be so fun n wonderful.... went toere to sing and sing and sing.. hehee... then is like.. wow... so many nice song.. lol... hmm... somemore hor... is like u can c pple jumping and dancing lor.. lol... We pray for the eco for SG and the Financial which is going down :) also for U.S President election... to get a worthy President to lead U.S... heee... hmm... what more... They say this time round will be special.. Those who drive will drive round the CBD area to pray for it.. and there is 2 route... hmm.. we went for the route A ... I am the driver and my group is from my cell de.. Jason, Thomas ans pastor Danny... hehee.. having a lot of fun there.. lol... we took off ard 2am... driving and chat and sing.. in my car.. then hor.. at the treasury.. when we wanna go off car to pray.. the sercurity came out... I think he was shock la... suddenly see so many car stoping by the building.. wahhahaha.. and He wanna call the police lor.. so we like.. o no~~~~ wahahhhaa... We then decided to drive slowly pass all the Gov buliding(Treasury, Paliment House, Suprem court) to pray for it.. since the securities will call police.. scared... hehe... then We continues our trips... to diff Bank building is the area... hmmm... thik should b all the well known Bank in SG ba... to pray for them... heee.. and then... guess wat... We went to have oout breakfast.. wahhahahhaa... hmm... which is by then ard 3:40++ in the morning... having the frog leg porriage at 1 of the shop in Chinatown.. hee.. then head back to the Church.. :) then have some more prayer for those pple who suffeed from this financial downstream... and songs... more songs... wahhaa... O ya... those who dun have car... *those teens in my church* they dun go with us.. so they prayed in the chruch for those building we are going to.. wahhaha... think they also fun la... hahhaa...

went back home ard 6+ to get some slp.. then I head to bring Jiawen, Jiaxiang and my sis.. we wen to Jurog Bird Park.. bring the 2 kids for some educatioinal trip.. wahha.. so tiring lor... and take photo.. hhee.. Jiaxiang always dun look at the camera side so very diff to take teir pic de.. hehe... here go some of the pic:












































I suddenly though of her... dun have any reason.. jus missing her much.. who is she? hmm... onli I will know it... and I willing to hope for it... :)
Father lord I thank You... and I love You.. Love Jesus...

No comments: