WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Sunday, October 19, 2008

boom... haha...

1 hr plus more to my Bday.. wahaha... hmmm... still... dun excited abt it at all... it had been for 26 yr of living in this world... hahha... I am gladful for a lot of things... maybe tml then I post some of the wish here.. but jus wanna say that... all this few mth is the most happy moment of my life till now.. and I do wish that better things will come in... :) praise rhe God.. :)

hmm... today training is not bad.. jus that di jiao lian lik rushing for time liadat... hahaha.. cos we do this super fast.. less than half hr we already finish the ji ben gong.. lol... everything work out fine in traiing la..

hmm.. I like the church so much.. :) somany thing to learn. and I got so many thing to learn also... but I got to slowly learn it.. :) i got to say that I learn a lot.. and I am really diff fom the past mi... :) and I like the life for mi now.. :)

started shift work.. and I realli lik the area I am working now.. :) so many thing to learn... muz jia you.. hahaha...

got to go out again.. hmm.. tml that I cont the blogging.. hoefully I cn have a nice entry.. hahaa..

*today rushing for thing*

I lovethe God... He is a God of Love.. :)

No comments: