WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Sunday, September 28, 2008

JUmp Jump...

Hmm.. location : chalet... with SP frens.. hahaha.. come here to stay overnight and chit chat onli.. hmmm.. should be.. anyway.. Blog... see wat thing I can blog then i Blog in lor.. :)

ok.. 1st thing.. I am going shift work soon.. meaning.. I wun be able to go for class also.. hmm.. I dunno but there is always feeling in wushu class... neverless.. this class I already took for ard 2 yr.. which is quite a long time liao.. so.. I surely wun bear to leave it.. hmm... tt's where the 烦恼come in lor.. KT say maybe she wanna close down CC.. but I really dun wanna lor.. but dunno how to tell her.. maybe she can wait till I got my PA cert then I take it over from her... :) 毕竟all this yr of teaching i do like the kids there.. :) altot some dun really like mi.. but.. dun care.. wahhahahhaa.... especially YTCC.. It is the 1st place I learnt my wushu from.. and I wanna hold on to it.. :)

Today Rivervale pri school wushu exam.. haiz.. they really lack of disipline... I wanna boost it up in the next term.. very fast.. 3 mth of teaching end today.. and next wk on... is a brand new term.. new thing to teach.. and then.. new problem also...

will be going to china this coming dec.. onli thing is.. it is supper ex.. 1.5 mth my pay.. I dunno can affort onot... maybe if cannot then i not going lor.. no choice.. is not abt the mooney cos it can early back.. but is cos.. somehow.. i also really tired of wushu.. and I do need a break.. I got to work 7 days lor... and with no resting time.. not even time for my own.. hmm... they say that I am still young.. but then.. I got to have my social live too.. cannot always teaching and no play... hmm... true la.. since I dun have gf... haha... hmm... I dunno.. sensitive issue.. so dun really wanna tok abt.. jus let it be my secert for my life.. :P

ok. la.. anyway I going to need to save liao.. cannot keep spending my money... :) and I jus pray that I will be able to do it.. cos... I always spend.. whahahhaha... :P unless any1 wanna intro mi sideline lor.. wahhaha... I dun mind as long as not long hr de.. Opps... hope no MP reading it.. whahaha..

ok la.. wanna stop here... cos.. a lot of things i 4get liao.. which previously I wanna type de... wahhahahhaa...

Call on Me in the day of trouble; and I will deliver you, and you shall glorify Me. Psalm 50:15

No comments: