WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Monday, October 13, 2008

summise of wk again.. ahha...

Back to blog again... hmm.. It seen like this few week I am getting lazy to blog.. hahaha.. erm.. which is half true la.. also cos I am too tired to blog liao... I can hardly find time again.. haiz...

hmm.. passed wk got nth much happen la.... but I jus get to install my sound system in the car.. all I leave is the speaker and the amplifier.. wahhaha... the new 1 is supe lor.. but then person helping mi install 1 said that my speaker cannot stand the brass.. so... got to wait for awhile to install the speaker.. hehe..

Sat went back to church for cell group and comfirmation service... hehee.. cell group got ittle ppe.. somemore pastor danny meet an accident.. he injuried his hand.. God bless him that he will recover asap.. :) the comfirmation service invited a bishop from out mother church *4get the name le* come n bless and pray for all of us that gone through water basptism.. :) and we are so blessed by him.. :)

nite went to celebrate Daivd's bday... hehehe... went home the next day morning.. wahhahaha.. siao 1.. anyway... sun is much more happening...

O ya....



4get to tell abt the service.. hmmm... got 1 speaker come to tok abt family affair.. toking abt father as out hero.. hmmm... i listen to it for 2 times.. sat n sun.. and I tear for 2 time.. :) cos it really made mi think back the fatherly love that i did not really receive when I am young.. :( but I know that thing started to change.. when I come to Lord... thingschange a lot in my life... and I know that there is a heavenly father who take so much carefor mi and gif mi the best.. :) I dun blame my father ok.. dun think anyhow.. he still brought mi up.. and I do respect him... altot he is not some father that can pei mi study o wat.. but he work really hard for the whole family.. and also to gif mi the money to have my study.. so I got to say this.. Thank to my father for all th things you did for me to bring me till this age... and I wanna take care of u in future.. :)



Yday.. Sun 12/10/2008 a super happening day.. my poly wushu coach.. Guo chuan got married.. how bless is the God that gif him such a wonderful wife... and I wish them a happy marriage and bai tou xie lao.. :) and it is like SPwushu's gathering lor.. so many pple that i know come.. especially my batch 1.. wahhaha... chat with them to find out a lot abt them.. hmm.. then.. i go ps lor... I saw biyi.. 1 of my batch de ger... I see her so shou lor.. then I tot is my junior... *sweat* haha... ps.. sorry abt tt le biyi.. erm.. she change a lot lor.. in the pass she is like so thin lidat.. maybe 1 strong wind then she will be gone lidat but now she become a mei nv liao.. haha.. muz be having a lot of suitors... whahhaha... but dun got the chance to tok to her cos diff table.. anyway... we have a lot of fun on that day... hopfully I can get the photo and ppost here..



tok abt photo... I long time dun post liao.. haiz..o k l a... i try to post some later this wk.. hehee...



Thx to you my God, Heavenly Father.. that I am so bless by you that I can see and feel Your love to me. and I love you so much.. :) will all my faith!!!

No comments: