WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Lost and FOund...

Gosh... after 7 hr of my missing of my iphone... I got to get it back.. wahahha.. and I am so happy abt it... hmm.. I pray to God to have an angel to bring back my Iphone and it really did.. God bless... And then at ard 1130pm.. the ppolice called from YTCC.. saying that my phone is found and I say: "Really.. ok.. can I collect now... " "I will be there in a short while" and boom.. rush there to take it.. hmm... the imi number given by singtel is wrong de... but lucky.. I know the password of my phone and my pic in at the front page.. wahhaha... *I put in as my wall paper.. neverless.. they still got to check the number.. and take I got to say out my number.. :) and wala... I got it back... hmm.. I got to thank the God, my Lord and the angel that bring it back to mi... imagine that this phone is lost fotr 7 hr.. and last seen is in the toilet.. and now it is founf and back to the rightful owner.. which is mi.. wahhaha... and Iphone is so popular and then still Angel bring it back to mi... wahhaa... Praise the God... I dunno how to but I feel so happy and I wanna thx God.. keep thanking him.. :)

time to slp.. will have a verygood night slp.. wahhaa...

No comments: