WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...

Yapy.. finally... waited for 1 whole year.. now is my turn to have my Birthday day.. hahhaa... hmmm... this year bday a bit special.. no celebrating on the actual day but day b4.. wahha.. when to party world with wenbiao they all... to celebrate my bday.. drunk.. erm... maybe a little ba... wahaha.. but funny part... I dunno how i whe to queentown.. and I slp near to a bus stop till 6+ then drive home.. whahaha... dunno la... maybe too tired then drink a little alreadylidat liao.. normally I can hold more.. erm... nvm.. no important also.. lol...

got my 1st present from my buddy.. and this present got mi a 7th prize in the lucky draw from Motoshow 2008.. wahhhahaha... I dunno really know wat the prize is la.. think is film for car window o sth lidat.. hmm.. sponsered by v-Kool... :) Praise the God for the lucky draw.. cos normally i wun so lucky till get to win lucky draw 1.. wahaha...

2nd present.. hmm.. a milk chocolate bar from vanessa... hmm.... :P I am notold sotong la.. haiz.. anyway still thx.. :)

3rd present.. from Stand Char bank.. when I go draw money for the China trip.... the manager c my detail and know that I bdy.. He gif mi an umbrella.. wahhaa.. thx him.. and Praise the God for the present cos at that time.. it is raining cat and dog.. wahhahaha...

4th... hmm.. some wish that i wish for b4.. and half of it I received it.. hee... but still am happy la...

Hmmm... I decided to off the PC fro now on.. cos the eletricity bill is getting higher.. and I wanna start to work extra hard.. so that I can be able to complete my study... :P


Made wishes.. hmm..

1st: everyone will be happy...
2nd: I wanna be with God forever...
3rd.. hmmmmmm.... for mi to know ba.. this 1 secret.. wahahhaa.. oli few pple will got to know.. :)

....................................-------------------------....................................

yesh... today is the starting of my shift work at FCF.. hmmm.. treat them dinner.. curry fish head... is so nice lor... whahaa.. somemore this place where I got my curry fish head is at Yew Tee... wahhaha..... and everyone say that it is vey good.. wahahhaa...


time to change my msn nick again.. hmm.. wonder wat I will change to to express my dreamz.. hmm... slowly think ba...

~~~~~~~

Ok.. main thing now.. I am clearing up my room... hmm... going to redeco my room.. had already paint it to the colour I like.. blue.... wahhaa.. and now my room seen so bright now... and I got to thx David.. my buddy... he not working on my bday.. and he willing tohelp mi clearing my room.. hmm... got tons of thing to donate away.. :) and a lot more to throw.. wahhaha... I like the look of my new room.. maybe I will wanna organise a 'room' warming... wahahhaa...

Gosh~~ today when I am painting my ceiling... I eventually broke my bed... the frame of the bed.. sob sob.. now I dun have bed to slp on liao.. lolz.... maybe will try to repair it.. cos dun wanna waste money to get a new 1.. hee...



Thanks list:

Jen Jen *She have the same day as mi.. Happy 21st Birthday mei~~~
Peixuan *She too is on the same date.. Happy Birthday

Ruolin
David
Joshua
Yufeng
Benny
Yvonne
Yiyong
Ailvera
Aunti
Desmond
Regina
Kuen pple * too many to list... so use conclude 1..
huien
shufeng
cheng san

most important: the most high.. my God..

I thank all of you and ask that God will bless all of you.. :)

No comments: