WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Updated.. finally

Boom!!

I am back... so long dun blog le.. any1 miss me?? hahaha... erm...
This few weeks very busy... with the thing on the China trip.. settling things like windbreaker... Kuen finally have our own 1st batch windbreaker.. wahhahhaa... and all student going China will have 1 of it liao.. which is good.. Waite for 1 whole year and fially..

Hmm.. working from FCF to MOF.. but jus temp de ba.. cos I will be going back there.... wahhahaa... hmm... so.. I am busying doing my training.. and hope that by end of Dec my training will end ba... things are getting better ba I would to say...

also cleaning and clearing my room... my pc... getting all those thing that not suppose to be in away... in my room.. same go for the pc... throw and donated lotsa thing but no time to go to savation army... maybe tml will be going ba.. in com.. I del away a lot of things... those useless de... no use de.. not suppose to be in de... all gone.. wahhahahahhaa... wat leave? hmm... my anime webby.. all notes and music... wahhahaha...

things happy ard me... too many liao... so.. I jus cut short...

1st mtm wushu from philippin... the are good.. haha... super.. they train 6 day per wk.. and sun is their sabath.. :) they are all children of God.. meanin... my bro and sis also.. haha... frenly pple also...

2nd.. family day.. going to Zoo.. fun.. watch alot of show... love those animals but sad cannot c white tiger.. cos... 1day b4 the family day.. tragic happen.. :( dun tok abt tt liao.. :P

spent a lot thisyear.. so.. I wanna save from next yr...


hmmm.... I wanna do 1 thing.. and pray that Father God will help me.. :)

No comments: