WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

sian & tired~~~ :(

Fri went to Lunnar for clubbing.. hmm.. the place ok ok onli la.. not much special... cos got free drink.. but I dun drink much.. cos I got to drive.. :P anyway... it is small lor.. then also not much place for dancing.. hehe... then c kengqi drunk... pian sijin drink mi null... wahahhaa.. she tot is green tea then take a quite a mouthful.. :P i dun like mix la.. wahahhaa...

Sat when to RiverVala Primary for mi 1st modual class... hmm.. the class I take is quite small... the 1st day we got to c how is their standard and then we can help them to improve... hmm.. basically.. they lack of quite a number of things... such as flexibility, speed, strength.. and also some knowlegde... but then.. there are still some of them tt r quite good... if then can get to improve those things that they lack of, I think they will improve quite fast la..


Went to Woodland library they to help Zhipeng do A performance for his sch, Northview Sec.. hmm... compare to previous, I think they got improvement lor... lol... I think my performance is do bad... ahiz... got few mistake. so sian... hmm.... I wonder is it cos of the lack of slp.. cos fri got home at ard 4+ then slp ard 3 hr then have to wake up to go for class liao... :(




YTCC there got thos performance on the 26 July.. still planning on the item to perform... the draft is out.. jus that I really lack in manpower... altot namely i got enough.. then some of them dun wanna perform.. like peishayn la.. haiz... she dun wanna perform.. then i got short of 1 pple again.. where to find them... hmm.. but then.. I really tired of persuing pple liao la... I think I am the onli teacher tt have to ask student to do thin.. like begging lidat... I wonder.. do teacher in sch have to beg the student to hand up their homework onot... :( making mi so sian lor..

anyway.. I think i own peishyan a apologise also la.. cos I like tok to her too hush lidat yday.. haiz.. make later sent her a sms...

The photo for comp also haven finish collect yet... :( short of Vanessa and Xuanhao... then got to submit the form by 11 Jul... which mean.. next Fri... got to get the photo asap...


I got so much thing to do again... when can i have the chance to jus relax a little bit.. hahahhahaa.... hmmm...



Will God 4gif mi? :(

No comments: