WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tired...

Today training was so tiring... haha.. I did the whole set of 枪and 剑... hahaa.. and did so many mistake... haiz... I feel tt too.. do so many error.. 枪even fly out.. ahhhhhh... I need ti improve it... i need to train everydasy so that i can improve it.. the come is coming closer and closer... i muz concentrate of training now... hmm.. muz find time n ways to improve it.. 1st wil be to familiaise all the routinw.. 2nd will be stamina... cos mine soo not enough... jia you to mi....

2day go training then got the chance to sit in the cockpit of F16.. hehee... they let mi have a feel and teach mi how to go in and check things... then do some work.. they also teach m how to do it... anway cannot be too detail if not later kana caught then die... onli can say tt... today learn quite a no. of things la...

hmm.. yday tok to vanessa abt the comp thing... hmm... ask her to try and she ok with it... i pray to God that the 8 of them will do their best... so.. c how on this sat lor... haha... pray to God that everything will turn out fine.. :)




I also pray that 1 day she will accept mi apologise... and I will do it sincerely.. :)
and I thanks God as I know no matter wat happen he will be by my side... hmmm...


Matthew 18:21-35,
For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. Matthew 6:14

No comments: