WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Monday, July 21, 2008

Sun training

Sun training onli 7 pple come.... and 1 pple dun come... Vanessa dun come... and wat... she dun even inform mi.. >:( the group like not treat mi as a coach lidat lor.. making mi so mad... then how to trainin with jus 7 pple... damit... I jus tell them off tt day... since they dun wanna treat mi with respect... then I also dun wanna treat them good liao... I always tot tt if I dun gif so much stress then maybe they can enjoy themselve in the ji ti quan.... but then... no lor... they dun wanna 认真... and now they comp is jus 3 wk to go... I told thm that if they dun perform up to the standard then jus withdarw la... then waste the 4 whole mth of bloody time... somemore waste my effort to help them with this n tt... and by this coming sun... if I dun c any improvement then too bad... they got to withdraw... and pay mi back the money for the biao yan fu... whcih I had ask zhi peng to specially 赶工to produce 1...

then my training I do qiang 1st... hmmm... still got a lot of mistake.. so... I got to work harder, but di lao shi say my qiang have lesser mistake than my jian... which mean.... jian got to do double hard also...

DUn wanna tok abt this thing liao.. the more i think abt it then more i feel down.... anwyay... yday go watch 赤壁.. dam nice... best show i watch for this yr... touching and some part funny... quite meaningful show also... i looking forward for part 2... wish it come out asap.. i dun wanna watch half half dee.... xin ku...


My 1st day to FCF... erm... feel weird... maybe cos i not use the the enviroment ba... I told my WO that I cannot do nite shift till Aug 17 cos i got to train for the national wushu comp... I doing jian and qiang... and current I lack of training... so I got to train harder then any1 of the pple outside...



God, Heavenly Father, I thank you for loving me like U love others and like U love Ur 1 and onli Son, Jesus. :)

No comments: