WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Biao Yan Yi Shi

yday training on the performing item... mine is shuang do... wahhahhaa... weird rite.... I am specialize in jian and I got dao to be my item for performing... lol... anyway... shuang dao I learnt last yr dec when I go shandong de... lol.... then Di lao shi add a lot of thing into my shuang dao... ben lai my routine is short de... now.. become super long... do the 1st duan is like doing 1 full set routine lidat... very tiring... lol... but ok la.. fun....

He said that I dun have speed... and he wanna c more speed.. hheee.. hmm.. I got to jia you on this also... heee...


yday jus sent the measurement to Zhipeng to do the baio yan fu for YTCC.. I hope is will be done on time... hee... then I will take a pic and show here... I thinking of making 1 baio yan fu also... blue de... to replace my set ttt i lent to Yvonne... hehee... I got 1 Red... 1 White... (Like sg flag lidat...2 color) lol.. but I like to wear the Red de... cos white de easy dirty.... so.. if I got to do another 1.. maybe A blue 1 o yellow 1 will be nice... then 1 of them I do fancy type 1.. like wat nowdays china pple wear... nice nice got pattern 1... wahahhaa...

hmm.. today got Guard duty again.. so wun be home... cannot online.. waahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....



I pray that pple ard mi can be HAPPY... :) and away from EMO

No comments: