WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Falcon... F-16.. here I come..

Finally going to OJT on F-16 on this coming monday... hmm... dunno I should be happy o sad.. haiz... comp coming.. then I got to take time out for training.. then if I go there, there will be nght shift.. which also mean.. I cannot go for my training... hmm... I tok to a WO yday.. she advise mi to tok to the section WO.. maybe i will try it on mon... hehhee.. and pray that till the comp over I dun need to work night shift ba...

hmm... today my uncle's funeral... had went to the wake for the past few day... hmm.... I dunno how to say also... but then still sad la... hope that thing will get better for the family...

looking forward for later YTCC's training... dun ask mi y.. hahaha.... anyway... jus c how the ji ti quan later... and then... today fully noo other training for them... plan to do 10 set of routine... and I really pray that they will get better n better... they are capable de.. jus that they wanna do it onot... and I really hope thing will get better.. haiz... jia you for them also.... :)

Looking forward to later Kbox.. wahhahhaa... with buddy... altot i dun rally know how to sing..
:( nvm la.. jus go there for fun then go here slp.. cos sun got to wake up early to go church... hahaa.. dun really wanna miss it...

O ya... I got aunti's weddig pic liao... will post it up on the next post.. wahhahhaa... omg.... she so pretty.. then Aaron so shuai... then I tell her... I dun like the mi in the photo... look so nan kan de... whahahahaha... really dunno y la... maybe u pple can tell mi how it look... heee... aunti~~~ really nan kan~~~ wahhaha...


There something worth tresure in this world and there is that should let go.... I hope n pray that those I treasure will be always happy and know that I will always be there for them... :)

No comments: