WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Monday, July 7, 2008

fruitful and fun... F&F

Today church not bad... 1st is the teaching.. it teach abt the faith + truth + experience = understanding.. hee.. then also there is this event where we dip the bread into the wine.. I cant recall wat is it... but then I know that the bread repersent Load Jesus's body and the wine, His blood. it is a spiritual event... :) n today onli i 1 person go.. there still dun got the chance to know new pple.. I think my cousin muz be caught up on sth, cos dun find them there... but is ok la.. I quite enjoy it also...

Training also not bad... Did my qiang.. I know is very lan.. cos I dun pratice any long weapon b4... and I since I got this chance to do it.. I wanna make it better... meaning tt.. I got to train harder.. I onli train 2 times a wk not like the rest of them.. so I got to put 2 to 3 x more 努力then them.. :P

I think i will wanna take part in this yr comp... it long time since I dun take part.. maybe I a bit mad.. but then i still think I wanna take part in the jing sai event... most properly jing sai jian n qiang... this tues I will comfirm it...


went to watch Hancock jus now.. super funny and nice.. hehee... u will rofl de... a muz watch movie.. hehee...


rmb the fri clubbing, there's more funny thing after event.. ahhahha.. 1st is kengqi.. slping on the middle of the road.. (lucky is not main road n at tt time no car there) then blur blur also.. haha... then tell his sis he can manage to get home n he got key.. the next time.. sijin open door c her bro outside.. he tell her his key is with zhicheng.. hahahhaa.. (tt day zhicheng drive his bike home)

Wangliang, pulling grass then fall onto the ground... and calling cab uncle my name.. *sweat and the next day training he also haven wake up.. lol

**tml i upload the performance video on seatosa de




I thx U, God... U heard my call and ans it to mi... Thx U... :)

No comments: