WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Monday, July 28, 2008

@ cheer for those who perform.... o 26/07/08 YTCC

Yday performacne is a success.. hehee... hmm... anyway... all are good... I mean the performance... but mi team of students is the best.. wahhahahaha... hmmm.. ji ti quan performance not bad also la... at least I c liao I feel good abt it... :)

and I thx greatly to Kaiting and Zhicheng... Kaiting in charge of the qi team, Zhipeng in charge of the gun... hmm... diff to teach students but we manage to make it a success... which is the best reward for the techers.... haha...

hmm... anyway.. hmmm... today ji ti quan short of 1 pple again.. this time really angry liao.... I last wk still remain n say to them tt.. any1 who cannot come for the Sun training MUZ CONTACT MI... but then.. tt 1 pple dun even do tt... n yday nite he see mi also... but he dun do it also... WTH...

hmmm.. the performance for today ji ti quan not tt good.. but then 1 thing is they manage to learn the starting move liao... and vanessa who dun come last wk also learnt the rolling move le.. which also mean that next wk onward.. train with the music liao... hopefully it will be a good 1... i hope so...

:)


jus now go eat buffet.. go paris to eat.. ex lor... n dun really eat much... hahaha.. muz on diet.. fat liao... after tt we go bowling again.. till 1++ now ard 2 liao... js come back then start to blog... anwya the vido for the performacne is still in my lappy... I post it up asap... hehee....


Thanks Gods... You show mi that mi prayer will come true when I wait patiently... and Miracle really come to mi... I thx u from the bottom of mi heart.. :)


The most important thing in life is not abt order and rule, it also abt love, trust, care, concern, lent an helping hand and many more... :) and we have to do it..

No comments: