WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

visiting church... :) 1st time...

Today went to church with my cousin and her husband.. hmmm... I dun really used to it tot.. cos it is my 1st time going there... and then jus realised tt... i happen to become a christ out of no where... I asked my cousin whether once I said the sinner prayer i am a christ.. and she say yes.. haha... erm... i dunno hot to react la.. dunno should be happy o sad...

happy in sense tt I am nearer to the god now...

sad is cos... I dunnno how to break this sudden news to my parent, who they dun really will allow mi to become a christ... :)

but then.. i do believe in god... cos he really make mi feel peace today... I prayed for somethin.. and today.. it really come true... he show mi that with hard work n believe in it.. I can also make a diff...

O ya.. today go there heard a specker tokin abt his past and how god helped him... have to say tt he is very confident.. wo in this world will come out to tell pple he is once a drug dealer, homosexually; and have HIV +... somemore... he turn from a criminal into a sch professor... and this is impressive.. :)

-----

The traiin today.. erm... horrible + terible... cos.. we are doing long weapon today.. and for godness sake... I dun learn any long weapon b4... except for the basic... hehe.... but then de lao shi dun say anything but ask mi to slowly do 1st... and correct mi on some of the moves... + teaching mi some basic then i need... and 1 more thin... I finished my jin sai qiang 2day... tt mean mi have 1 more routine to train liao... but then.. still not good... so.. muz work harder...

-----

hmm... tml is the camp... ji ti quan except for jessia n vanessa are going... jessia dun go cos.. her wk is packed with lesson... hmmmmm..... ok lor... i got nth to say liao... this thin i told all mths b4.. she dun tell her parent.. maybe... o if not.. they jus dun know... lidat how to train timing.. n roll.. haiz....

Vanessa jus came back from her sch camp carry with her... fever.. so bo bian... body health more impt... dun wanna c pple sick still force to go trainin also... jus wish her get well soon lor.... :)

I going to make a cd with both ji ti quan music and the timing so tt i can gif them.. at least they can try to listen to the music n read the timing lor... hope this can help them...

----











Thx god.. for being by my side... and heard my call.... :)

No comments: