WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Sunday, June 8, 2008

Suntec; $3.60 seed.. :"

Went to suntec with joshua yday to c whether can get a cheap lappy there onot... hee.. but go there, the lappy onli leave orange colour... so sad... I jus need a budget lappy that I can do my work outside since I will be out most of the time... myabe I got to wait till next wk.. the PC Show then I can find 1 lappy that is cheap.. worse thing... in the end, i go suntec jus to buy my seed for planting.. $3.60.. hahahhaha... but after that we still got went to sim lim la... he wanna find RAM for his lappy also... hehe...

Then went back to Yew Tee to have our lunch and have a tom yam mi hoon gua.. wahhaha.. super nice... :P when I reach YTCC then I reallised tat... 'damit' I 4get to bring my trainer shirt there... omg omg omg.... got to where the outside cloth to teach.. *bang wall* somemore I lazy to go abck to take also... haha...


Yday training is done by kaiting... hmm.. she like moody lidat.. :P then 1 part where student have to go oout 1 by 1 to da the routine tat they are preparing for the exam, wich is the coming 21 of june.... hmm... still not up to certain standard le.. ah...... in this rate how to pass the exam~~~~ jus pray for them liao lor.. hahahaha... but some of them do quite good la...

------

The ji ti quan.. I also dunno how... some pple cannot go camp.... then worse.. some dun even come for previous few lesson and dun get their form... hmm.. think abt it.. feel that I am sure a lousy teacher.. haiz.. :(
and currently already 2 ~ 3 pple cannot go for the camp liao... Jessia is comfirm not going de.. even the short time in the afternoon for trainin also cannot... hu en's parent also dun let her go for the camp... but let her go for the 1st 2 day where I can teach them how to roll and all that.... hmm.. as for vanessa.. I dunno... I hope that she will go la... but I think she wun reply mi also...... :( dunno y still...

This is my 1st time leading a team for comp.. I also dunno really sure how to do it... few pple for mi here to get advise from also.. cos sch team and cc 1 is diff.. sch team can train more and are more regule.. but CC de sometime they got things on they cannot turn up I also cannot force them to mah... and there is onli leave this camp to teach them more things... and try to let them enjoy it.. :(

-----

My lappy dunno wat happen also la... got this SCIS/RAID Host Controller got problem.. also cannot solve it... I thin is tt 1 that lead to my unable to online and surf... ahh..... anyway it is 5 and coming 6 yr old liao so... dun expect much ba.. tt's y got to get a new 1.. old 1 gif my bro-in-law.. cos his also spoilt liao.. ahhaa... currently I had to back up all the file that I need and impt to mi.. hehe.. especially the quote de.... they are so meaningful and mean a lot to mi... :) slowly I will show them all here... lol...

-----

O well.... I jus hope that things will get better... and looking and trying for it to get better also.. hahha... n.. o... I got a performance soon... dunno at where still... hope is nice 1.. wahahhaa.... hmm.. going church later wif mi cousin... hehehe...







success is measured not so much by the position that one reached as by the obstacles that have been overcome.

No comments: