WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Kuen training...

Today is te 3th day of the camp... 1st 2 day still ok la... dun take muuch pic.. once i go home.. i will get the pic n post some here... hehe...

1st day quite not bad la.. got 15 of them attended... the morning trainin is quite relax la.. cos is the 1st day meh... hee... but that is jus for those who dun stay overnite... wahha... morning coach is wang liang... hmm... wat he did is to c how is the standard of the student.. and teach some jumpin and rolling stuff... not bad le... mi assist him teaching those who dun really know much abt wushu de... then afternoon I coach the advance group 1... i think I concentrate more on the jumping of 腾空飞腿... cos tt's my 1 and onli jump tt can be see la... :P

1st nite.. I also in charge of the flexiblilities and physical trainin part... erm..... I think i more destructive then other coach ba... I make them do pi ca with the front leg steped up... then i use my body weight to 压their knee... wahahha.. some more... 1 leg for 15 min... wahahahhahaha.... erm... then happen to so pain tt I made hoon hui cry... *opps*


-----


2nd day not much thin la... cos i take out the ji ti quan 1 to teach.... and result...... disaster... haiz... then wang liang giif mi some advice lor... got to retrain them again.. in term of movement n speed.... some of them can still 4get the move lor... can imagine how angry onot... :( sad case... got to think out a new way to teach them again.. haiz...

but mi de trainin no good.... mzybe is the lack of slp and the lack of water.... feel weak during my trainin at nite... haiz.... dun even manage to jump up to my normal standard lor... haiz...

-----


today... this moment... they are learning 书法... and I am here doing my blog... whahahhaa.. playing game n relax... and finally.. I got time to do tt... wahhahhaa...









Onli hope that 1 thin will happen to brighten my day... and tt's onli 1 person know the ans.. and I wish He will help mi out..

No comments: