WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Performance at Sentosa

Jus now went to Sentosa to do a performance... hmm.... dunno where is it... but then b4 tt i when to UniSIM to do the application of next sem course... I thinkin that I should start again... and this time... hopefully god will sent some1 to look at mi.. to make sure that I do my study... I wanna change and today... I swear that I will del aways the toopid things that is in my pc... I wanna change it... and I pray that God will gif mi the WILL and make mi do it.. even if it is by force.... now hopefully... the application will get through ba....

Went to sentosa for a performance... doing 双刀... which... this is the 1st time I am doing it in the public.. haha.. ok la.. mistake here n there.. cos I dun really did go for practise on it... but then after the performanc.e.. di lao shi said.. "next time u dun lian jian.. u lian shuang dao" wahahha... o gosh... jian is my main event... lol... anyway.. if he is willing to help mi.. y not rite... :)

Anyway... Did i mention that i finally got a long weapon for main?? hmm.. I jus fixed my qiang.. and soon I wanna practice it.. n make it better so tt next time maybe i got a chance to performance it... hehee..

the performance got video down.. using jiahao's HP... so i got to wait for him to sent to mi.. then I will post it up... hehee....





Hmm... I did sth on last Sun.. when is jus 2 day ago... hmmm... altot it maybe guai.. but then I did say out... hmm.... onli thin is that I hope that no matter wat happen... I hope that our frenship will not be affected... :) onli few pple know wat it is.. :P:P:P




I thx God for always be here to help mi.. and I know that.. I (Clay) is in a good potter's hand.. :)

No comments: