WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

SAD

Came home from duty.. jus to realise tt... I failed my exam.. haiz... and I did study lor.. not that i dun... if I dun study then i nth to say... for tt subject... i studied for almost the whole wk lor... and then result come out.. saying that i failed... wth.................................. I am super depressed by tt result... damit....

I am starting to wonder... am I able to study... o maybe I jus got to gif it up.. :(


Dun really have the mood tto continue blogging liao.. haiz... Maybe some1 can gif mi some advice on whether i am going to gif up.. o not giving up... and cant then hope for the best... :(



Gods... Pls gif mi some advise on this... thx... :)

No comments: