WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Friday, June 6, 2008

1st entry~~~

Hmm... JUst moved into this new webby blog.. cos the previous 1 got too much sadness... and somemore I am thinking of doing 1 of it for myself.. so that will be able to post more...

Something abt wat going on will be a better start for this blog other than always doing nth.. lol...

hmm... I lost a important fren of mine jus last week... and it was so sudden that I also dunno how to react... This fren of mine I already known for quite some time... but jus recently then we start to conmmunicate.. she was quite a nice ger la.. and sometime funny too.. altot I dun reall got the chance to know and understand her better, but i would like to... tt's y.. maybe I am too curious abt her liao that make her walking away.. It was like slowly i got the feeling that she is sure an interesting ger... talking to her is like a relax n fun thing to do also...

I do treasure my frenship with pple a lot.. especially those who I think is worth to treasure.. and she is consisted 1 of them... I dun have muh frens but then when I got to hang out with the fren.. I quite enjoying and I can say that she is 1 of them... :) so i really hope that I can save this frenship... altot I wun know wat will happen in future.. but if I can do sth I willing to try...


------

I got to know this ger.. which I have feeling with her.. I dunno how to tell her... cos I dun have much confidence abt this.. & I also got a feeling that she already got some1 that she liked.. I jus wanna let her know howI felt abt her.. and if I got the chance to know her better... I am thinkin.. maybe I can try to tell her abt this.. if we really cannot make it.. then at least we can still be fren.. I do care abt this ger.. but then.. for some reason.. I do hope that she will like mi la.. :)

------

Got tis good & bad news...

Good news..
I am going to F-16 soon got On-Job-Traiing.... a cross trade training... and I hope that I will do okk there.. actually his news I wann tell tt fren 1.. but then.. she dun wanna contact mi.. so I dunno when i can tell her... cos i would like to share this new with her...

Bad news...
Once i go to F-16.. i wun know i still got time for my study.. and also.. my wushu teaching lesson... I do hope to complete my study asap.. but I am sure a no good student... hahaha... got to jia you.. if not i really dunno i can make it ono...

as for the wushu class.. I dun bear to leave my students..... hahhaa... I like them a lot.. altot she always make mi angry.. but i do enjoy teaching them... teaching them is the most enjoying part of my life now... especially YEW TEE C C~~~ hahaha... I like there.. ant that is the most fav place for mi... I would like to stay there for as long as I can



-------

anyway.. this blog will still continue constructing.. cos it is not complete yet.. I will like to change the background and all that to which I can really call it my own... currently it is still a template from other pple.. :P

-----

Do Tag mi ok?? I would also like to add more link here... hehe...









Nobody Knows how long we will live on this earth. The best we can do for ourselves is to take care of ourselves and to treasure people around us who we love though sometimes we may tend to give each other our own nonsense

No comments: