WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Maple again.. wahhahaha

Quite some day dun update liao.. haha.. cos there is nth much to say la... :P

hmm... the International Wushu comp coming up at Aug and I already got the form.. hmmm... jus hope that everything will be ok la.. nth much to think abt it.. jus tt YTCC's ji ti quan will didit will lor... :)

hmm.. come to think of it.. after saying out those word... i got a feeling that she is like scared and running away lidat... ahiz... i also dunno how to react la.. maybe jus let mi God help mi ba.. :)


o well...... I NEED A GETAWAY!!!!!! I really too stressed on work... walao... every mth also need to do guard duty... somemore is like almost 2 per mth lor... WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE DOING GUARD DUTY... damit... haiz... how i wish i got the money so tt I can break bond... haiz... there is not a good place to work lor... haiz... if not cos i wanna study i wun go into signing on de... :(


ok la... dun wanna blog liao.... recently I start going back to maple... new server.. wahhahaha.. same job.. mge.. I like Mage la... but this time maybe i going for lightling and ice mage... hehhee.. c how i train lor.. :P...




God.. May u bless mi with luck... and Bless those who I like and Care for.. no matter who he/she will be or treat mi like... thx u...

No comments: