WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Water Baptism

Today.. my very special day.. ahhaa... the day to be remember... so tha every year of this day 21 Sept.. will be it anniversary.. wahhaha... Today is my water Baptism day... went to COOS at 9 plus so that i can reach at 10.. hmm.. almost late.. God blessed.. the traffic is got.. and I wake up really early today aso.. *I often late for service* my cousn even gif mi morning call.. cos she also scare I late.. haha.. but today I am early.. and I think this is the 1st time I go so early to the Church.. hehee... my aunti, cousin, her husband went.. wahha... and gosh... I got some supporters le.. wahhaha.. all from my cousin's cell group... :) and May God bless them.. :) tthey are very good to mi.. always teach mi things when they c mi... gt to thx them a lot.. hehe... hmm.. too bad the pple i invite dun come.. if not muz be a better then great day.. wahhahaa...

We got a brief on the event and the procedure.. hehee.. then head tothe main hall... hmm... the ground is cold.. haha.. cos we r shoeless.. wahhaha... the Baptism is fast.. cos we got a minister to preach today... and I like his teaching a lot... hmm.. I dun notice his name.. but he is a testimony of God.. :) I heard that he suffer from cancer last yr.. but this yr.. Doc say he is fully recovered... God bless him... :)

today teaching is abt handing crisis.. :)

dunno whether I can get the pic from water baptism.. hmm.. when i got it.. I will upload it.. hehee...

hmm... let' s... think i will stop here... I am too happy de.. haha.. the onli think I am thinkin abt it the great great great day today.. wahhahahahahhahaahahhaa... I do hope that more pple can share the joy with mi... :)

God tell us to trust him and not to worry abt wat will going to happen.. :)

Seek first the kingdom of God and His rightousness; and these things shall be added to you. ~Mattew 6:33

No comments: