WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Power Encounter

Went for Power Encounter from Sat to Sun. It is a workshop done by COOS. I went there after my class at Rivervale Primary school... hehee.. and this WS is fun lor..

1st day:

Went there in the afternoon. 1st lesson is abt the inner healing.. This 1 is abt wat is inner healing and the cause and effect of inner healing which we tok a lot abt why pple need the inner healing and what cause it... there is a whole list abt it lor.. wahhaa... so I dun think I wanna list all.. but brief de.. so it is abt spiritual and emotional in the causes and the effect is like a lot.. then some of them are like.. unforgiveness, self-rejection, fear, guilt, bla bla bla... many many more la.. then lastly is how to recieve healing.. hehee... have a good time there.. erm.. ps.. I cant remember the name of the minister.. :) but she gif a lot of real life testimonies...

then the other 1 will be the Deliverance.. this 1 tok abt the evil spirit and other thing that is not with jesus and also those object and symbol.. thing that satan use to stop us from having good relationship with God... hmm... well... this 1 i dun really understand a lot.. so cannot tok much abt it lor.. so... maybe when I get to know more abt it maybe I can say more..

Dinner time.. buffet style.. wahhaa.. the food there is NiCe~~~~~~

After dinner is a personnel minister time... which is ~~~ ~~~ ~~~ Confidential.. wahhahhaha... but I can say tt it really helpful~~ and that This 1 let me experience a great things... (post it privately.. lallala...)


2nd day:
Wake up really early in the morning... but almost late.. erm... sob sob... hhehe.. but no la... not late.... heee... 1st lesson is abt our God.. our loving Father.. :) then there is a letter from Him.. which I will post up next time... cos very long.. :) then after that we study abt the baptism in the Holy Spirit.. this 1... Super nice... then I get to know a lot more thing that... I love this 1.... hmm...


after this course.. I really learnt a lot of things... and it is really good.. I really happy and gradfully for God to giving mi this good chance to know all this things.... hmm.. and also...

there is a lot more to blog but I dun really know how to express it into words.. onli know how it feel.. and hope next time I can write more abt this... so that I can share with others pre-believer...


The Lord is righteous; He cut off the cords of the wicked. Psalm 129:4

No comments: