WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Saturday, September 20, 2008

I am back

Back from idle.. wahhaha... not that I dun wanna update my blog.. jus that I got no time to do it... too much thing to do and too little time to do it.. everyday I busy till no day no night.. wahhaha... ok la.. anyway.. not really busy.. jus hooked onto a webby then keep playing with it.. then know a lot of pple from other countries.. which is fun.. cos can chat and know thing abt the other countries.. anyway I jus wanna know more pple...

anyway.. tml will be my day... My water baptism will be tml... hmm... kinda excited abt it.. hahaha... I dun really invite pple. there to witness it.. hmm.. maybe jus 1 o 2 i asked.. but they cannot make it.. so.. nvm.. anyway my aunti will be there so is my cousin.. wahhaha... hmm... I dun have much fren in christian.. other then in Aust which got some... but then.. I jus wanna thx them.. all of them.. :)

got A lot of thing to list down?? ya.. but now no time to do it.. so I do a short 1... ok.. today went to my 1st time cell group.. hee... 1st time go there very 陌生.. dunno wat to do also.. but Pastor Danny is nice.. the cell member also nice.. got 1 member think I c him b4.. he is also from RSAF.. wahaha.. maybe I meet him before ba.. wahaha.. hmm... YTCC teaching ok ba... onli I 1 trainer... hee.. so.. got to plan good to make use of all the time... :)

o ya.. today Vanessa's bday... Happy bday to u...

now at JSCC having dinner... wahhaa... so make use of the time la.. to update a little bit.. later go home c got time to update onot... hee...

today learn abt trusting God to make miracle... which is really quite true.. :)

I wanna pray for all the pple that I care for.. :) may God Bless them... :)

I love God!!!

No comments: