WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

>>-------------------------> <3 <3 wahahhaha... nth better to do~~

Staring at the screen doing nth.. wahhaha... jus came home.. hmm... so.. since nth to do.. I come here to write some rubbish.. wahahaha...

Yday went Gym with david.. at Jurong West there.. the gym quite big le... hmm.. then also got quite a lot of thing to play with.. haha.. My intention is to go there to train running.. cos I will be going to Marathon later this Dec... so got to at least get some training.. also.. I wanna jian fei~~~ wahha... fat liao... hmmm... so.. do must of the thng is on leg de...

hmm.. wanna write sth.. *rubbish* wahaha... I know this ger for quite sometime liao... let named it A l... hmm.. altot not really know her for very long la.. but then... was quite fond of her... hmm.. till now still lidat la... then there is a period that we dun even contact lor.. dun tok o watever.. but then I till now till fond of her.. hmm... I dunno wat should I do also... somehow I dun wanna interupt her life but the other side of mi wanna get contact with her more.. wahhaha.. tou tong la.. :P

Chat with david.. hmm.. I agree wat he say la... nowaday ger like pple bit huai de.. dunno y also.. haha.. I do admit that I not funny also.. hmm.. cos I dun really know how to communicate with pple la.. wahhaha.. so.. the onli thing I got that will be my sincerelity... and I will onli pray to God to help mi to get to contact with this ger again.. thn chat like how we did last time.. :)


ok la.. enough of the rubbish...



I think soon o later I will be doing shift work liao... erm... I dun bear to leave my classes of students~~ sob sob...


I do belive in God and gif all my faith to Him.. :) and I know that I got to be patient with things.. :) Pray sincerely and have faith in it...

1 comment:

Ben said...

Add oil hamster,U can do it!Contact her!!!!

Ah Ben