WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Blessed by God

wahhahaha... I am blessed by God... previously I say abt the Audit rite.. guess wat.. the Auditor dun come... so.. no need to do it.. so good.. c the work of God.. :) wahahhaa... happy with it..

Today minister tok abt Father God.. and I learn sth.. altot it is not really related to the topic of today.. but somehow it do link to mi 1 way o another... it is abt releasing the person that u care for... tt is wat I feel God wanna tell me.. to put down.. to put it down.. and not to hold onli to anymore... making me more stress than qi pan. :) and I should learn for it.. o ya.. I got my baptism cert liao.. happy.. hehee...

today training not bad.. actually I got some improvement on qiang.. but I dun think is enough... slowly ba.. but will prepare for the cop if i can take part.. wahhaa... anwyay.. today do dui lian.. weiheng 1st day do.. so will slow.. then i jus said... we do a real 1.. he kana hit then he will remember.. and the I accidently hit his head.. hehhee.. sry... no gu yi 1... he block liao but wronf area so kana hit.. anyway the dui lian should be ok ba...
:)

study wise.. got some prob... all date crash with my coaching again.. haiz.. i worry abt the lab la.. leature still not so bad.. but lab I wanna go.. maybe write a e mail and ask whether I can go early onot.. so i can do the lab also.. :)

Trust in God.. and Faith in Him.. and I am happy abt it..

No comments: