WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

wonderful day in training.. :P

O gosh O gosh.. guess wat I saw jus now.. a van in fire on the exit to Thomson.. and the fire was as high as a tree lor... the toopid pple keep slowing dwn to watch and take a look.. then causing the traffie to be super heavy... y wanna be so KPO????? why.. unless u wanna help if not dun look la... haiz... I got the intention to call the police and fireman.. but then I saw pple there already.. reporter.. toopid somrmore... haiz .. so I guess some1 already called them.. when i when pass the old police accadamy I saw Tp coming out.. that mean police is informed... O ya.. 1 more thing... if pple reading this are drivers... pls la.. when u jam the road how can the fireman come to put out fire... use ur head and think la... haiz...

today training.. onli 6 pple.. but we did have a lot of fun.. Di jiao lian teaching us some zi xuan qiang's move.. and all was learning very hard. :) happy... he say that qiang pple got improve.. hmm.. but I haven reach the standard that I wanna.. so I muz work harder.. hehhee... jia you.. :)
thinking tml wanan go training onot. :P

working wise.. tml I going back to my 1st working place to help out.. :) nth much except that I am red now.. my arms and face.. cos I had been under the sun for very long... siting on a/c.. wahahhahahhaa.. fun lor.. doing towing.. hmm... maybe cos this is my 1st time.. but I like the feeling.. :)

Have been reading bible recently and found sth which i think is weird and nice.. wanna find some1 to help explain to me.. :)

that is for today.. :P

No comments: