WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Monday, February 2, 2009

Happy new year!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO ALL!!
(Especially those who I care a lot!)

Haven been updating my blog for sometimes.. hmm.. Have been very busy.. haiz... wonder when will I have a nice cosy breakaway... I need 1... break without any work and jus rest for the whole day... :)

Anyway I realise that finally I had really put tings down.. and it really feel good... Things that I had hold on to for a long time.. and I learnt to put it down... hmm.. slow learner I am.. ahaha... tt's why I learn to put things down much later than others, but it no matter about the time.. :)

This year new year is like so-so lidat.. not that excited... somemore... onli 2 days... :( 3rd day got to work liao... haiz... hope that nextyr 1 will be better.. hahaa... ang bao also getting less.. hmmm.... eco no good la.. lolz.... but onli thin that is fun should be the majong.. haha.. altot I lost.. heee... and the food.... I ate whole day in chu yi.. wahahhahahahhhaha...

I still got a lot of things to learn.. and I wanna learn it... Praise God that a lotof things happen around me and I hope that after this things, pple will realise that wat they lack of.. and including me.. :)

Lord show me that no matter what I am facing.. what situation I am in, and if I hold on to it... endure it... and dun Give up.. I can be able to make it.. and I am doing it rite now... I jus wanna to renew my mind for the better and not going back to the old mee.. :)

Jesus, I will never give up. :)

No comments: