WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Put trust in me can?

JUs happen to blog sth b4 I go for some stuidy and bed... :) not very happy la... cos of the work... :) working place cannot tell but I can say that my IC SUX!!!! y I use that work.. U every see IC not doing work and men work?? somemore is on Audit tml lor... wth.... I am not counted workig there liao ok... y am i clearing ur things that U had done wrong?? and when we are OT helping u clear the thing where are u???? go home... haiz.. U see la.. tt's Y I dun really like the working place.. no teamwork there... not like the other place.. altot they may not be as frenly but they work... understand? W...O...R...K... ok!!!

haiz... enough of that.... I jus feel then pple ard me dun seen to believe and trust me... am any1 of u jus tell me y?? even when wat I did is correct or the info is correct.. Y jus cant believe in me.. I jus cannot understand.. :( nvr.. at least God believe in me.. :) and thx You...

today training... hmm... Di jiao lian ask us to do 360... without matt.. and I dunno y.. I jus 软掉lo... :( I am wonder is it cos that I recall how I dislocate my knee or that I am scare of doing that... then totally no strength.. :( SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haiz... I wanna try again next time.. I muz do it... and I pray that my left Knee will be able to support me.. :)

ok.. tt's it for now.. going bath and study liao... got to work hard!!

Tok to God abt alot of things jus now.. and I believe in You.. I have Faith in You.. :) Thx You for being by my side.. :)

No comments: