WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Sunday, January 4, 2009

new qiang... haha...

tml starting work again.. haiz... hmmmm.. audit somemore.. :P anyway.. I jus came here to blog sth onli... which is... I got a new qiang... wahhaahahahahha I am so happy... hmm.. altot this 1 not the perfect 1.. but Di jiao lian teach me how to make qiang.. :) learn quite a lot.. of how to connect the head with the body... hee.. and how to make a qiang nicer... :) he still say that my qiang too soft liao.. hahaha... hmm other say it is a bit heavy.. but when I take it i jus feel it is jus rite.. wahahhaha...

hmm... today go church.. lern abt spirit.. :) abt soul.. and how we strenghten our spirit.. and i like it.. especially abt those testi.. I love it and it really fire me up.. and always remind me then God is always by my side.. :)

training wise.. we are preparing for sth nice.. hehee.. when the time is rite.. maybe i will post here.. cos thing haven really commfirm yet.. :) and I enjoying the training today.. mainly cos my leg an't then pain anymore.. at least I learn how to prevent it and to slowly heal my back.. I also will train at home de.. :)

sch starting soon.. I wanna work hard HARD HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Thx God for alway by my side.. :)

No comments: