WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Rehearsal 250409

Ending of the 1st rehearsal... hmm... objective hit.. so I should be happy... next come to difficult.. which will be... making sure all know wat to do... and all know how to control the timing of the routine.. hehee... wat can I ask for?? I got to thx God for helping me and by my side.. :)

I really need to know wat to do.. then go do it... not hiding in th mind.. in he heart la... haiz... I said wanna add a ger.. but till now haven.. cos I dnnno will she accept mi onot... o jus del the contact.. wahahhahaha.. so... got to get comfirmation 1st ba.. :)

as for wokr.. hmmm.. I think I got to work harder.. :)

sch exam coming soon.. and.... here come the toopid guy trying to study with comp on... video of anime on.. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... go out study is still the best... wahahaha..

O ya... I misss COOS.. tml finial going liao.. wahahha/.... :)

*today no color.. cos I am very tired... wanna slp eary.. wahaha.. ta ta... and miss those I should miss... May all be bless... hehee..

No comments: