WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Friday, April 17, 2009

How should I do??

Ys.. it is time to move on.. :) I feel much better... hmmm... I dunno what I doing is right or wrong.. but I know that I will always ask God for blessing.. make Pray that He will guide mi throught things.. :)

Anyway.. I come across this ger.. hmm... it not counted I know her, but that I see her b4.. I dun think she wil remember mi also la.. :) but then.. I would want to get to know her... jus that.. I dunno how to do it.. hai... :)

Pray that God sent some angel to help mi with it.. :P

ok la.. short update.. sun lab test.. I muz do my very best on it.. :) my last hope le.. haiz... jia you..
go slp liao.. tml a nother long day again.. hehee...

No comments: