WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Monday, April 13, 2009

new.... u.p.d.a.t.e... :P

Yes... I haven been blogging since mid Mar.. wahahha... really busy ok... I hven rest for weeks... even Good fri... hmm.. which i wannna de.. :P nvm... tt day is not bad la.. quite fun also... hehee...

skip the old past memories... get a brand new 1... wahhahahha... y go think abt the past rite.. unless it is a need to remember... like.. the 'bang' on my car?? hehee.. nice story but dun really matter now.. hehehee... and... work? the sam things la... wahhaa... training also same... everything same... lol..

anyway.. here start... :) actually what am I busying with? :) A performance for all CC.. combine 1 for them... trying hard to make it work anyway... altot always fail it.. But God tell mi not to gif up.. :) I muz endure... music already out, moves almost complete, attendance not yet film... and the most important part... a combine rehearsal for them.. wahahha.. on 25 Apr.. any1 interested to go and gif come comment? I am ok with it... wahahha...wahahhaha... busy on study is another ting.. going to start exam liao.. so I muz work harder lor... jia you! jia you! jia you!!!

I have a tot of wanna know some1.. (I seen her before but dunno her.. she dunno mi also.. ) :P and then... I dnno how to.. sad case.. wahhaha...

went to watch the inter-sch (secondary) last wk since I am doing night shift... so... not bad le... a mini gathering.. wahhahaha... too bad.. dun go early.. so I miss a few events.. haiz.. dun watch 1 of my fren's qiang also.. sry.. :)

ok la.. I will try to update it as often as possible.. :P

time for bed.. tata...

No comments: