WELCOME TO JUSTIN'S M-E-M-O-R-I-E-S~~~

Have a faith that God won't send you anything you're incapable of handling. You can decode that the word fear is an acronym for False Evidence Appearing Real!

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

end of instructor exam...

Sun jus end the instructor exam... hmm... dun really have the comfident to pass it.. haiz... anyway... jus pray for it.. the most... worse come to worse.. I got to do everything all over again... :) ok.. hmmm... sun isit a good day... I dunn wanna say who.. but then.. I dun really happy with him... cos if he thin my exam is not tt important it is because he already in a high position... but for the youngster... we wanna strike to get sth... they jus dun think... tt's y.. there are a lot of pple leaving... :(

I jus pray that I can pass.. tt's all.. and pray to God... :)

No comments: